The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, a small country located in the heart of Western Europe bordering Germany, Belgium, and France, is one of the leading world’s financial centres. It is also the richest European country with the highest standard of living.
Living in Luxemburg
The capital, Luxembourg city, has been recognized as the safest capital in the world. Luxembourg is the most cosmopolitan country in Europe with a distinct international atmosphere.
The country's international credit rating for many years has remained at the highest level, AAA, which indicates political and economic stability. What more could one ask for, when choosing a country for capital preservation, security, and comfort?
• Located in the heart of Europe: 1-2 hours away from London, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and many other European capitals
• Healthy economy: AAA country credit rating
• Key European financial centre
• Corporate and tax laws are tailored to investments and wealth management
• Highest standard of living, international atmosphere
• Ranked as the safest capital in the world